What are the steps of the installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows?
1, line positioning:
(1) according to the location, size and elevation of the doors and windows in the planning drawings, the doors and windows should be measured from both sides of the doors and windows to the two ends. In the case of multi-storey or high-rise buildings, with the top door and window border line, the line falling or the theodolite will lead the window and the window side line, and the line sign at the windows of the various layers should be cut to the single straight edge.
(2) the horizontal orientation of doors and windows should be based on the horizontal +50cm of the indoor floor. It is necessary for each layer to adhere to the high consistency of the skin.
2. The aluminum alloy window draping device:
Fix the water on the aluminum alloy window according to the requirement of the construction drawing, and ensure the correct orientation and strong equipment.
3. Anticorrosion treatment:
(1) when the exterior and exterior exterior of the door and window are required to be treated as required, it can be handled according to the requirements of the planning. If the plan is not required, the anticorrosion coating or the plastic film can be maintained to maintain, so as to avoid the cement mortar directly contact with the aluminum alloy door and window, the electrochemical reaction will occur, and the aluminum alloy doors and windows are corroded.
(2) when the aluminum alloy doors and windows are installed, if the connecting iron parts are fixed, it is necessary to use stainless steel parts for connecting iron parts, fixed parts and other devices, otherwise it is necessary to carry out anticorrosion treatment, avoid electrochemical reverberations, and corrode aluminum alloy doors and windows.
4. The installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows is in place.
According to the line of door and window positioning, the aluminum alloy door and window frame is installed, and the level, vertical and diagonal length of the door and window frame are adjusted to the quality standard in time, and then the wooden wedge is temporarily fixed.
5, the fixing of aluminum alloy doors and windows:
(1) when the iron parts are embedded on the wall, the iron foot of the aluminum alloy doors and windows can be directly welded with the embedded iron parts on the wall, and the welding parts need to be rust treated.
(2) when there is no iron embedded on the wall, the iron pins of the aluminum alloy doors and windows can be fixed to the wall by metal expansion bolts or plastic expansion bolts.
(3) when there is no pre embedded iron in the wall, a drill can be used in the wall to hit a hole with 80mm depth and 6mm diameter on the wall. With the 6rmn steel of L 80mm x 50mm, a 108 glue mud is coated on the long end, and then into the hole, after the 108 glue mud is finished, the iron foot of the aluminum alloy door and window and the buried 6mm bar are then welded.
6. The treatment of the gap between the door and window frame and the wall:
(1) after the installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows is fixed, the inspection should be carried out first. After being qualified, the gap between the door frame and the wall should be treated according to the planning requirements.
(2) if the plan is not required, the elastic insulation material or glass cotton felt strip can be used to fill the slit, and the surface of the 5 - 8mm deep slot can be filled with sealant or sealant.
7, door and window fan and door and window glass device:
(1) doors and windows, doors and windows and windows should be installed at the entrance wall of the cave for inspection after completion.
(2) when the door and window frame is fixed, the glass doors and windows are integrated into the chute of the frame to adjust the gap with the fan.
(3) the flat doors and windows are assembled on the frame and the fan frame to assemble the wall and the device is fixed well after the glass is fixed. That is, the gap between the frame and the fan is adjusted first, then the glass is put into the fan and the azimuth is adjusted, the sealing strip and the sealant are inlaid.
(4) the floor spring door should be fixed on the door frame and the ground spring main device after fixing. First, insert the glass into the door frame and place it in the frame, adjust the gap between the frame and the fan, and insert the sealing strip and sealant on the door glass.